15th May 2019 at Kota Kinabalu ,Sabah & 16th may 2019 ,Bintulu Sarawak – Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu has been known in the past to arrange Celebrity Chefs to feature signature dishes in this Buffet Sungkai spread throughout the month of Ramadan at Promenade Café. This Year,we’ve expanded this idea for Celebrity-turned-chef,Dato’ Fazley Yaakob – Founder,Owner and Executive Chef of SukaSucre Bistro: From Rembau to Paris to also feature his signature dishes at Peppers Café in Promenade Hotel Bintulu.
The theme for this year’s Ramadan at Promenade Café ‘From Rembau to KK’ and Peppers Café. ‘From Rembau to Bintulu’, was inspired by Celebrity Chef Dato’ Fazley’s SukaSucreBistro: From Rembau to Paris – An Award-Wining family restaurant.
Originated from Negeri Sembilan,Chef Dato’ Fazley’s signature dishes include :-
- Kepak Ayam Sambal Minang
- Kerabu Daging Salai
- Salted Egg yolk Cream Pasta
- Daging Salai Lemak Cili Api dengan Mangga Muda
- Rendang Daging Minang
- Ayam Pop Sambal Hijau
- Udang Salai Lemak Cili Api dengan Ikan Masin
- Seafood Salai Station 5 Sauces (Sambal Hijau, Sambal Merah,Sambal Minang,Sambal Kicap and Sambal Asam)
All are featured in Promenande Café’s Bazaar Ramadan spreads throughout the month of Ramadan (on rotation basis)
At Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu, the hotel’s team of Master Chefs cooked up a storm by preparing a lavish spread for the evening at Promenade Café. Besides the popular Whole Roast Lamb, the hotel’s popular Buffet Sungkai continues at Promenade Café with over 200 lavish Ramadan dishes on top of the existing International Buffet spread at RM148 per person featuring Celebrity Chef Fazley Signature Dishes.
For patron’s convenience, ‘Solat Sunat Terawih’ service is made available every evening in Teratai Room at the 2nd floor of the hotel.
During the Meet & Greet Sessions with the diners at Promenande Café and Peppers Café, Chef Dato’ Fazley took time to give out autographed posters (at no cost) to his fans. Fans who donated random amounts as good gestures can be assured that all proceeds collected will be channeled to :
- Rumah Bakti Harapan , Inanam – a home to special residents in.The Hotel is currently undertaking the responsibility of paying the home’s utility bills and regularly contributing perishable goods (such as vegetables & poultries) for their daily consumption – which is part of our hotel’s Corporate Social Responsibility Programme.
- Various NGOs in Bintulu,Sarawak via Pejabat Kebajikan Masyarakat Bahagian Bintulu,which will be officially presented during Majlis Sentuhan Kasih Ramadan at Emerald Hall,Promenande Hotel Bintulu on Friday 24th May 2019.
The Hotel Group Chief Executive Officer – Mr Adrian Wei said that the Initiatives and many more planned are part of the Promenande Group of Hotel’s Corporate Social responsibility programme as way for us to continuously give back to the community.
For details, call Hotline at Tel: 088-251 415 or email : email@example.com