Credit to/Courtesy of Nestlé Malaysia and Alisa Roslan
About a month ago, Alisa Roslan was crowned as the first Ratu Empayar Sajian NESTUM® after a thrilling finale cook-off with four other finalists at Sunway Pyramid shopping mall. She cooked traditional pumpkin dessert soup with coconut milk, brown sugar, pandan and NESTUM®. That particular dessert made her the winner of the competition. We’re happy to share with you all her creation, a dessert named as Serawa Labu Manis.
To read more about the competition, click HERE
2 Pumpkins (size: small)
100g Nestum Original (3 1/2 Packetsof Nestum Original 3in1)
8 cups of water
400ml Coconut Milk (2 boxes of Santan Ayam Brand)
2 Pandan Leaves
5 big spoons of White Sugar
3 big spoons of Brown Sugar
2 teaspoons of salt
1 cup of Sago
1 teaspoon of Nestum Original (to be sprinkled on top of the dessert)
1. Peel the Pumpkins and cut into cubes.
2. Put the cube/diced pumpkins into a pot that is filled with water. Cooked/boil until the pumpkins are almost cooked.
3. Pour in Coconut Milk, brown sugar, white sugar, salt and Pandan leaves. (Knot the Pandan leaves). Stir slowly over low heat until the pumpkins are cooked/soften.
4. Put in the Sago and stir again until the sago becomes translucent.
5. Put in the Nestum and stir for a while.
6. Pour the cooked dessert into bowls and sprinkle Nestum on top of each serving. It’s ready for consumption! How easy is that!
Credit to/Courtesy of Nestlé Malaysia and Alisa Roslan (The the first Ratu Empayar Sajian NESTUM®)